Shipping & Processing
· We only ship nationwide orders on Monday and Saturday.
· We do not ship nationwide on Fridays, or holidays.
· During instances of higher than usual volume, processing times are subject to change.
· If you need an order for a special occasion or specific date please contact us so that we may ensure its correct delivery date.
· Once your package has been sent, you will receive and email with the tracking link. It may take up to 24 hours for your tracking number to appear in the USPS tracking system. Please be patient!
· On average our shipping typically takes 2-3 days from the day the package is sent but can take longer during instances of high volume with the carrier.
· Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States, or a PO Box.
· Lamounier Macarons & Chocolats is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses. If you notice that there is a mistake with your address and your package has already been sent contact USPS and attempt and address change, or request that the package be held for pick up as we can not change an address once the package has been sent.
· Shipments that are returned due to incorrect information will be subject to a $15 reshipment charge.
· We are not responsible in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
· A signature may be required for delivery at the discretion of the driver, or the driver may hold a package at their discretion if there is no secure place to leave the package.
· We cannot be responsible for theft or damage to packages left outdoors resulting from a delivery where no one is able to receive the package.
· Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates, if we see that these delays may be possible we will contact you to change/discuss your order.
· If your package says that it has been delivered but is not at your delivery address please contact USPS directly at: 1 (800) 275-8777 with your tracking number so that they may help you locate the package. We do not have any extra information on the whereabouts of your package.
· For other shipping or tracking questions once a package is in transit please contact USPS directly at 1 (800) 275-8777
We at Lamounier Macarons & Chocolats bake our macarons and chocolates fresh daily.
All deliveries are sent using 2-3 days service in a insulated envelope filled with ice packs to ensure the quality and freshness of your macarons during transit.
The ice packs will most likely no longer be cold upon arrival, This is normal. The ice packs are only present to help keep the macarons and chocolates cold during the shipping period to maintain proper consistency.
Once the macarons or chocolates arrive put the box in your refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour before consuming.
Some breakage of the macarons or chocolates during transit is normal, if you think there is more than usual damage to your macarons please contact us so that we may discuss/ rectify the situation.
· All online orders are final and non-refundable. We do not offer refunds/exchanges based on customer flavor preference.
· Due to the perishable nature of our products, Lamounier Macarons & Chocolats does not accept returns.
· Circumstance pending, Lamounier Macarons & Chocolats will issue a credit or re-send.
· If, there is an issue with your order, please contact our Customer Service Team within 24 Hours of when the package was received, and we will make every effort to make sure you are happy with your order.
· For damage claims, we require pictures of the external shipping box and the damaged product.
· Shipping fees are non refundable.
Cancellations and Modifications
Orders may be cancelled up to 1 business day before shipping. If an order has begun processing it is not eligible to be cancelled or postponed.
For order cancellation or modification requests, please send us at email at email@example.com immediately.
We will do our best to accommodate your needs!